The Spectra Precision® Laser HL700 Laserometer, a highly versatile laser receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications, is designed for general, concrete and site preparation contractors. The HL700 is an easy-to-use tool that accurately measures elevations across the site, and is ideal for use with any rotating transmitter.
The HL700 features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of +/- 5 cm (+/- 2 inches). The readout is displayed on the large front and rear LCD's and shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade. Accurate measurements can be made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity. Selectable units of measure can be displayed meeting your application - mm, cm, ft, in or fractional inches.
A 12.7 cm (5 inch) reception height, more than double the industry standard, allows quick acquisition of the laser beam. An anti-strobe sensor prevents false readings from site strobe lights.
The Laserometer is designed to survive the tough construction site conditions; it is totally waterproof and can withstand a drop of 3 meters (10 feet) onto concrete. The HL700 offers a 3-year "No Excuses" warranty.
The HL700 can be used as either a hand-held or rod mounted receiver for a wide range of applications.
• Digital readout of elevation - not only will high or low arrows be displayed, but the exact distance from grade will be numerically    displayed, which eliminates the need to get "on-grade" to make measurements.
• Large 12.7 cm (5 inch) reception height acquires the beam quickly and makes it easy to stay in the beam.
• Anti-strobe sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver, and makes it easier to identify true laser beam    signals.
• Simultaneous elevation LED's signal in low light levels and over a longer range for easier reading in poor light conditions.
• New CAPTURE function remotely captures and retains a measurement when the display is difficult to see.
• Multiple deadband setting allows adaptation to meet all your jobsite requirements.
• Dust and weatherproof housing withstands a drop of up to 3 m (10 ft) onto concrete for reduced downtime.
• Two clamp positions for cut/fill or excavation. Excavation mode puts more reception height and elevation information above grade   for higher utilization in digging and staking applications.
HL700 @ Trimble.com